Box offices: Aristotelous Square, Warehouse D, Warehouse 1
Opening hours: Daily 10:00-24:00
Ticket price: €4 (“Christos Tsakiris” and Sykies Municipal Theater: €3)
Ticket presales: 26-28/2 at Festival BOX, Aristotelous Sq. (opening hours: 11:00 - 19:00)
- Entrance to the theater is not permitted once the screening has started.
- Lost tickets cannot be reissued.
- Five minutes before the screening tickets are issued provided seats become available.
- Seats are not numbered.
- The theater must be vacated at the end of each screening.
- €4 tickets can be returned up to three hours before the screening.
- Tickets for “Christos Tsakiris” Cultural Center and Sykies Municipal Theater are available exclusively on site, shortly before each screening.
10 vouchers for 10 screenings for €25. Available at the box offices and the festival shop. Voucher holders are required to get a paper ticket at a box office. Tickets issued with screening vouchers cannot be returned or exchanged.
University students, the unemployed and persons over the age of 65 are entitled to free entrance – provided there are seats available – to all screenings starting before 15:30. A valid Greek student pass or ISIC card / valid unemployment certificate / ID must be presented. Tickets can be issued for screenings of the same day only. The ticket cannot be returned or exchanged.
Accreditation Cards – Invitations
- Accreditation card and invitation holders have free access to TDF screenings. A zero value ticket must be issued in order to
reserve a seat. The ticket must be presented along with the accreditation card at the entrance.
- Accreditation cardholders may issue tickets for screenings of the same and the next day.
- One ticket can be issued per invitation for screenings of the same day. The ticket cannot be returned or exchanged.
Screenings take place on an everyday basis from 15:00 to 20:00 during the Festival (March 1–10). Tickets are available exclusively at the Cinema Museum.
Ticket price: €2 (€1 for CineΚάρταF members)
It is not possible to reserve your seat or buy your ticket in advance. The screenings are in English or with English subtitles. Accreditation cards, invitations, and vouchers are accepted.
All Festival venues are accessible to people with disabilities except for Ciné Pavlos Zannas.