Box offices: Aristotelous Square & Pier
Opening hours: Daily 10:00-24:00
Tickets for Christos Tsakiris' Cultural Center and the Municipal Theatre of Kalamaria Melina Merkouri are sold exclusively on site, one hour before each screening
Ticket price: €4 (€3 for the theatres of the Christos Tsakiris Cultural Centre and the Municipal Theatre of Kalamaria Melina Merkouri)
- Entrance to the theatre is not permitted once the screening has started.
- Lost tickets cannot be reissued.
- Entrance to screenings is permitted only with a valid ticket.
- Five minutes before the screening tickets are issued provided seats are available.
- Seats are not numbered.
- The theatre must be vacated at the end of each screening.
- €4 tickets can be returned up to 3 hours before the screening.
10 vouchers for 10 screenings for €25. Available at the box offices and the festival shop. Voucher holders are required to issue a ticket at a box office. Tickets issued with screening vouchers cannot be returned or exchanged.
Accreditation Cards – Invitations
- Accreditation card and invitation holders have free access to TDF screenings. A zero value ticket must be issued in order to reserve a seat. The ticket must be presented along with the accreditation card at the entrance.
- One ticket can be issued per invitation for screenings of the same day. The ticket cannot be returned or exchanged.
University students, the unemployed and persons over the age of 65 are entitled to free entrance – provided there are seats available – to all screenings starting before 15:30. A valid Greek academic ID or ISIC card / unemployment confirmation document / ID must be presented. Tickets can be issued for screenings of the same day only. The ticket cannot be returned or exchanged.
Olympion, Tonia Marketaki, Frida Liappa, John Cassavetes and Stavros Tornes theatres are accessible for people with disabilities.
General Admission per screeining is five euros (€5). Screenings take place on an everyday basis from 16:00 to 19:00 during the Festival (March 2–11). You can get your tickets for the VR screenings only at InVR (6, Aristotelous St., +30 2310 228228) shortly before each screening. It is not possible to reserve your seat or to buy your ticket in advance. The screenings are in English or with English subtitles. Special prices, accreditation cards, invitations and vouchers are not valid.