A study in the most private ephemera of film practice in a form of letter writing. The family recordings that structure the film are like moving postcards, telling of various lives and lifepaths during the 20th century. In this way, the film not only produces a community, but also establishes a timeless togetherness, allowing generations of filmmakers to speak to one another and, via the medium of the movie screen, to us.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Gustav Deutsch
- Script: Gustav Deutsch
- Cinematography: Gustav Deutsch, Mostafa Tabbou
- Editing: Gustav Deutsch
- Sound: Johannes Schmelzer-Ziringer
- Music: Christian Fennesz
- Production: KGP Kranzelbinder Gabriele Production
- Producer/Producers: Gabriele Kranzelbinder
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color/B&W
- Production Country: Austria
- Production Year: 2017
- Duration: 107΄
- World Sales: Sixpackfilm, firstname.lastname@example.org