A feature documentary exploring the life and, even more, the legacy of science fiction author Ursula K. Le Guin. A journey over the course of a decade through the writer’s groundbreaking literature and her remarkable worlds, both real and imaginary. A woman who became a feminist icon in troubled times, inspiring not only generations of women, but also all types of artists struggling to find their voice in the desert of isolation.
21st TDF: Greek Premiere
- Direction: Arwen Curry
- Cinematography: Andrew Black
- Editing: Juli Vizza, Andrew Gersh
- Music: William Ryan Fritch
- Producers: Arwen Curry
- Co-producers: Jason Andrew Cohn, Camille Servan-Schreiber
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: USA
- Production Year: 2018
- Duration: 68'
- Contact: Java Films, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Awards/Distinctions: Visionary Women Filmmaker Award – Santa Cruz FF 2018
2018 Worlds of Ursula K. Le Guin