Passionate collectors are commonly thought to be loners, always seeking the valuables that will make up for the lack of intimate relationships. Such is American eccentric musicologist Chris King, a renowned collector of old 78 records, who found a sense of belonging when he discovered the folk music of Epirus in northern Greece. A powerful journey deep into the hypnotic and stirring music of a way of life that has been left behind; the portrait of a man whose life was transformed by these soulful tunes upon finding a sense of self and home in a foreign region far away.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Paul Duane
- Cinematography: Patrick Jordan
- Editing: Tony Cranstoun
- Sound: Leon O' Neil
- Production: Screenworks
- Producer/Producers: Paul Duane
- Camera: Paddy Jordan
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Ireland, Greece, USA
- Production Year: 2018
- Duration: 78΄
- Contact: Screenworks, email@example.com
- Awards/Distinctions: Spirit of Indie Cork – IndieCork FF 2018