A documentary on the way of life and the working method of the Danish translator of Haruki Murakami, as well as her deep connection with the magic environments that the Japanese writer builds with words and often expand beyond the borders of the page, into the outside world. A gaze into the deep existential angst that is often heightened by the (impossible) act of translation, which is understood in every language.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Nitesh Anjaan
- Script: Nitesh Anjaan
- Cinematography: Agapi Triantafillidis
- Editing: Nikoline Løgstrup, Denniz Göl Bertelsen
- Sound: Andreas Sandborg
- Production: Final Cut for Real Aps
- Producer/Producers: Pernille Tornøe, Signe Byrge Sørensen
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Denmark
- Production Year: 2017
- Duration: 58'
- World Sales: Danish Film Institute, firstname.lastname@example.org