An archives-based documentary narrating the experiences of Thessaloniki’s residents during the biggest and most destructive fire in the history of their city. It reveals the philosophy and the backdrop of the unprecedented urban change that followed, changing forever the city.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Grigoris Vardarinos
- Script: Anastasia Bartzoulianou, Philippos Mandilaras, Grigoris Vardarinos
- Cinematography: Dimitris Stabolis
- Editing: Yannis Karabelas
- Sound: Tasos Karadedos
- Music: Dimitra Sideridou
- Production: Le plus petit chef
- Producer/Producers: Grigoris Vardarinos
- Co-production: Cosmote TV
- Narration: Dimitris Tsilinikos
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color/B&W
- Production Country: Greece
- Production Year: 2017
- Duration: 62'
- World Sales: Grigoris Vardarinos, firstname.lastname@example.org