Snapshots from the life and work of world famous Albanian Photographer Gjon Mili (1904–1984), from his beginnings as an immigrant arriving in America, to his recognition as a pioneer of stop-motion and other innovative techniques. A thorough look into the universe of a man who seemed to perceive everything in slow motion, capturing the vast energy that is hidden in the tiniest gestures.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Yllka Gjollesha, Suela Bako
- Script: Yllka Gjollesha, Suela Bako
- Cinematography: Leander Ljarja
- Editing: Elidor Markja
- Sound: Ermal Bardhi
- Music: Fatos Qerimi
- Production: AR Production
- Producer/Producers: Ajola Daja
- Executive producer: Yllka Gjollesha
- Camera: Erald Deda, Ermal Gjollesha
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color/B&W
- Production Country: Albania
- Production Year: 2017
- Duration: 53'
- World Sales: Mailuki Films, firstname.lastname@example.org