The year students and workers revolted against established authorities around the world, in Narita, Japan, residents of the farming village Sanrizuka rose up in protest against the construction of an international airport in the region. Following the actions of the “Youth Brigade,” the camera is standing with the farmers and resonates with their angst and their passion, no matter how often it changes perspectives on either side of the (armed) conflict with the authorities.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Shinsuke Ogawa
- Cinematography: Koshiro Otsu, Masaki Tamura
- Sound: Yukio Kubo
- Music: L.V. Beethoven, Hikaru Hayashi
- Production: Ogawa Productions
- Producer/Producers: Hideko Kobayashi, Hiroo Fuseya, Ryuji Ichiyama
- Format: ProRes 422HD
- Color: B&W
- Production Country: Japan
- Production Year: 1968
- Duration: 105'
- World Sales: Athénée Français Cultural Center, email@example.com