In a village on the Russian-Ukranian border, a 10-year-old boy grows up learning to get used to the sound of dropping missiles and explosions, listening to the signs of different sirens, playing with guns, swimming in the dark, and indulging in his dear grandma’s care. A poetic gaze on a war that continues and on its impact on a child whose heart beats louder than bombs.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Simon Lereng Wilmont
- Script: Simon Lereng Wilmont
- Cinematography: Simon Lereng Wilmont
- Editing: Michael Aaglund
- Sound: Pietu Korhonen, Heikki Kossi, Peter Albrechtsen
- Music: Uno Helmersson, Erik Enocksson
- Production: Final Cut for Real
- Producer/Producers: Monica Hellström
- Executive producer: Philippa Kowarsky
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Denmark, Finland, Sweden
- Production Year: 2017
- Duration: 90'
- World Sales: Cinephil, email@example.com