In Skid Row, the poorest neighborhood in LA, which is known as the “homeless capital of the US,” more and more women can be seen on the streets – mothers, daughters, sisters, girlfriends who have many differences, but share the harsh reality of poverty. That’s where a woman director and her crew set up an unconventional drama therapy workshop for one and a half year, giving these girls the opportunity to handle their memories and traumas in a different way.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Alina Skrzeszewska
- Script: Alina Skrzeszewska, William Shepherd
- Cinematography: Alina Skrzeszewska
- Editing: Emmanuelle Baude
- Sound: Pierre Armand, Nans Mengeard
- Production: Films de Force Majeure
- Producer/Producers: Jean-Laurent Csinidis, Meike Martens, Kelly Parker
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: France, Germany
- Production Year: 2018
- Duration: 90'
- World Sales: Doc & Film International, firstname.lastname@example.org