In this brave new world we’re living in, the unbearable overload of information we are daily fed has given birth to a dystopian paradox: we believe everything and we believe nothing at the same time, as our mind is drowned in a whirlpool of tweets, posts, videos, hoaxes, and fake news. Over the last years, in different parts of the world, islets of resistance have come to surface. Small crews of independent journalists are striving to build an alternative model based on a crystal-clear principle: we need to slow down. A militant documentary that hails journalism as the key pillar of democracy.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Alberto Puliafito
- Script: Andrea Coccia, Fulvio Nebbia, Alberto Puliafto
- Cinematography: Fulvio Nebbia
- Editing: Fulvio Nebbia
- Music: Alessandro Zangrossi, Antonio Sernia
- Production: IK Produzioni
- Producer/Producers: Fulvio Nebbia
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Italy
- Production Year: 2020
- Duration: 93΄
- Contact: IK Produzioni, firstname.lastname@example.org