Despite the European Union’s commitment to put an end to overfishing by 2020, the Mediterranean remains the most overfished sea on the planet, in the era of climate change. Traveling across the Mediterranean, the film captures the lives of fishermen who struggle to make ends meet and are at risk of becoming an “endangered species” due to bankrupt EU and national policies.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Thodoris Chondrogiannos, Andreas Loukakos
- Script: Thodoris Chondrogiannos
- Cinematography: Fanis Karagiorgos
- Editing: Georgia Bempelou
- Sound: Andreas Gkovas
- Producer/Producers: Thodoris Chondrogiannos
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Greece
- Production Year: 2019
- Duration: 70΄
- Distribution in Greece: Anemon Films
- Contact: Thodoris Chondrogiannos, email@example.com