This is the story of a personal and universal quest that poses crucial questions about meat consumption and suggests more ethical and sustainable choices. French journalist and Pulitzer Prize winner Benoît Bringer travels all around the world as to investigate the terrible consequences of excessive industrial breeding. Gathering facts and testimonies, he aspires to demonstrate that, indeed, there are alternatives to the race of frenetic productivity the world has embarked on. Even now, it is still possible to change our ways, respecting animal well-being, the planet and our health.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Benoît Bringer
- Cinematography: Mathias Denizo, Thibault Delavigne, Pierre Tailliez,Benoît Bringer, Thomas Bremond, Benjamin Chabeau
- Editing: Mathieu Goasguen
- Sound: David Lassalle – Sylicone
- Music: Selma Mutal
- Production: A Premières Lignes
- Producer/Producers: Céline Rafestin, Thomas Bonnet
- Executive producer: Luc Hermann
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: France
- Production Year: 2018
- Duration: 73΄
- World Sales: Java Films, firstname.lastname@example.org