The film examines the inter-dependence of the Israeli and the Palestinian health services and medical systems. It documents the exchanges between the two sides across the borders, along the country roads and in the clinics and hospitals. The testimonies of patients, law enforcers, and doctors exposes the intricate network of connections, regulations and constraints, that can sometimes save lives and sometimes cost lives.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Ruth Walk
- Script: Saar Yogev, Naomi Levari, Ruth Walk
- Cinematography: Ruth Walk
- Editing: Yael Perlov, Assaf Lapid
- Sound: Tully Chen, Avi Mizrahi
- Production: Black Sheep Film Productions
- Producer/Producers: Saar Yogev, Naomi Levari, Alona Refua
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Israel
- Production Year: 2019
- Duration: 50 ́
- World Sales: b sheep films, email@example.com
“The tribute entitled "The Paper Chase" is implemented by the Operational Program “Human Resources Development” and its co-financed by the European Union (European Social Fund) and Greek National Funds.”