“New horizons, in a restless world of new opportunities, and new ways of living, the mysteries and the promise of distant horizons always have called man forwards.” A dystopian tale of a slide down the rabbit hole in a post-industrial wasteland on the periphery of Athens, where animals occupy the wrong spaces, institutionalized men can’t break the shackle and caged birds of prey perform Stalinist trials.
No scheduled screenings.
- Cinematography: Michael Tebinka
- Editing: Loukia Alavanou
- Sound: Loukia Alavanou, Daphne Farazi
- Production: Onassis Culture, email@example.com
- Art Direction: George Bekirakis
- Format: VR
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Greece
- Production Year: 2018
- Duration: 9΄
- Distribution in Greece: Onassis Culture
- World Sales: Onassis Culture