Eleven short stories by a young man who is an AIDS carrier. Nine poetic portrayals of himself and his environment. Each story is a unique, self-contained glimpse: The dialogue with his doctor, a former lover, the birthday party, the lonely nights, the conversation with his mother. A film that observes the course taken by this man through his illness.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Christos Dimas
- Script: Christos Dimas
- Cinematography: Υorgos Zarafonitis
- Editing: Μaria Daoudaki
- Sound: Costas Poulatzas
- Music: Alexis Vourazelis, Christos Dimas
- Actors: Babis Giotopoulos, Panayotis Zaganiaris, Ersi Malikenzou, Roula Theologou
- Producer/Producers: Christos Dimas
- Sets: Yorgos Georgiou
- Format: 16mm
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Greece
- Production Year: 1995
- Duration: 20΄
- World Sales: Christos Dimas, email@example.com
- Awards/Distinctions: Distinction – GFC
The director's four awarded shorts were later released as an anthology under the title Four. This screening during the Festival will also be screened in this format.