The documentary tells the life story and legacy of Jacques Mayol, the greatest free-diver in recorded history, whose life became the inspiration for Luc Besson's cult-movie Le Grand Bleu.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Lefteris Haritos
- Script: Lefteris Haritos, Yuri Averof
- Cinematography: Stelios Apostolopoulos
- Editing: David Kazala
- Sound: Mathieu Lamboley
- Actors: Jean Marc Barr (Narration)
- Production: Anemon Productions
- Producer/Producers: Rea Apostolidi, Yuri Averof
- Co-production: Impleo, Seiko Kato Estelle Robin You, Les films du balibari Ed Barreveld, Storyline Entertainment
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Greece, France, Italy, Canada, Japan
- Production Year: 2017
- Duration: 80'
- World Sales: Films Transit