Α quarter of the global population of school age live in war zones or disaster areas. Fewer than one in four under age refugees attends secondary school. Only one in twenty enrolls for university. Less than two per cent of global humanitarian aid is spent on education. This is the story of four refugee children living in different countries, and a documentation of their daily struggle to obtain formal education.
- Direction: Cosimo Caridi, Ane Irazabal Elkorobarrutia
- Script: Cosimo Caridi, Simone Mele, Ane Irazabal Elkorobarrutia
- Cinematography: Rodrigo Hernández Tejero, Cosimo Caridi
- Editing: Simone Mele
- Sound: Federico Tummolo
- Music: Gian Luca Nigro
- Production: Muzungu Producciones
- Format: Digital File
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Spain, Italy
- Production Year: 2020
- Duration: 65'
- Contact: Muzungu Producciones
Ane Irazabal Elkorobarrutia