Two lives, two different worlds and two unalike places. Vasi and Alexandra, two strangers, travel from Alicante to Greece, through France, Italy and Albania, on a trip where they will learn to face their mistakes and delve into their personal and family relationships. A journey through gastronomy, folklore, old traditions and the difficulty of communication between foreign languages. A search for happiness, dreams and hope.
- Direction: Vasilis Papatheocharis
- Script: Vasilis Papatheocharis, David Valero
- Cinematography: Miguel Garví
- Editing: Sergi Dies, Alberto Gutiérrez Díaz, Miguel Garví
- Sound: Roberto H.G., Rubén Climent
- Music: Alejandro Román
- Actors: Vasilis Papatheocharis, María Gregorio, Alejandro Tous
- Production: La Dalia Films
- Producers: José Luis Rancaño, Mamen Espinosa, Vasileios Papatheocharis
- Sets: Mariavi Martinez
- Format: DCP
- Color: Black & White
- Production Country: Spain
- Production Year: 2020
- Duration: 104'
- Contact: Mamen Tortosa firstname.lastname@example.org
Vasileios Papatheocharis (Karditsa, Greece, 1980) is a Greek screenwriter and director settled in Alicante (Spain). His beginnings in the film industry were in London, where after several collaborations with local productions, he graduated in Film & Video - Theory and Production (Cinematics). Since 2009 he works in Spain in audiovisual productions as a director and screenwriter. He is a compulsive writer who has developed a dozen scripts for feature films, mainly suspense and comedy genres.
2020 Vasy’s Odyssey