Greece 1986–1987, a little before the fall of State Socialism and just at the end of the Cold War. In front of Anthi’s eyes the country is changing, the world is changing, and along with them, Christos seems to be changing too.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Thelyia Petraki
- Script: Thelyia Petraki
- Cinematography: Manu Tilinski
- Editing: Myrto Karra
- Sound: Valia Tserou
- Music: Nassos Sopilis
- Actors: Nikos Kouris, Elena Topalidou, Elena Mengreli
- Production: TopSpot
- Producer/Producers: Kostas Tagalakis
- Co-production: Greek Film Centre
- Co-producer/Co-producers: Iliana Zakopoulou
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Greece
- Production Year: 2020
- Duration: 24'
- Contact: Kostas Tagalakis email@example.com
- Awards/Distinctions: Golden Dionisos, Honorary Distinction for an Actress in Leading Role, Honorary Distinction for Best Cinematography, "Ioulia Stavridou" Honorary Distinction for Best Costumes, Honorary Distinction for Best Make-Up - 43d Drama International Short FIlm Festival, Special Mention International Competition Medium and Short Films – Visions du Réel 2020, e-flux Prize – Oberhausen International Short Film Festival 2020