A short film, four extracts, a goodbye to the lover, the mother, the breath that leaves behind a poetic meditation on grief, death and love.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Christos Dimas
- Script: Christos Dimas
- Cinematography: Joseph Graham, Sandy Anderson, Elias Konstantakopoulos
- Editing: Sharon Franklin
- Actors: Leon Acord, Paul Gerrior, Janet Keller, Erik Kever Ryle, Christoph Schmid, Henry Shrere
- Production: Fantasia Ltd, email@example.com
- Producer/Producers: Christos Dimas, Stella Theodorakis, Thanos Anastopoulos, Bill Parker, Joseph Graham
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color/B&W
- Production Country: Greece
- Production Year: 1998
- Duration: 21΄
- Contact: Christos Dimas, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Awards/Distinctions: Distinction– Ministry Of Culture State Quality Awards 1998 Audience Award – Turin Film Festival 1998 Best Film, Best Directing – Video Festival of Thessaloniki 1998
The director's four awarded shorts were later released as an anthology under the title Four. This screening during the Festival will also be screened in this format.