Rudina, already overburdened with responsibilities, is about to receive yet another unexpected blow: her younger sister Elma, who has just returned to Albania from Italy, is pregnant and, on top of that, unmarried. As the two sisters set out to visit their diehard and conservative old father, living in a remote mountain village, they find themselves faced with the prejudices and narrow-mindedness of a patriarchal society. A neatly crafted road-movie of family reconciliation that navigates through a disorientated country, striving to balance between modernity and the traditional – and often enough oppressive – web of values.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Florenc Papas
- Script: Florenc Papas, Ajola Daja
- Cinematography: Sevdije Kastrati
- Editing: Stefan Stabenow
- Sound: Igor Popovski
- Music: Aleksandar Pejovksi
- Actors: Luli Bitri, Jonida Vokshi, Gulielm Radoja, Sotiraq Bratko, Elidon Alikaj, Maxwell Guzja, Visar Vishka, Jorgaq Tushe, Kastriot Shehi, Andi Begolli
- Production: Bunker Film +, Circle Production, Lupin Film, Award Film & Video
- Producer/Producers: Eno Milkani
- Co-producer/Co-producers: Besnik Krapi, Riccardo Neri, Goran Stojilkovic, Vladimir Stojcevski
- Art Direction: Erjona Daka
- Costumes: Borana Gjyzeli
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Albania, Kosovo*, Italy, North Macedonia
- Production Year: 2019
- Duration: 78´
- Contact: Patra Spanou Film Marketing & Consulting, firstname.lastname@example.org
* This designation is without prejudice to positions on status and is in line with UNSC Resolution 1244/1999 and the ICJ opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence.