In the wake of a disaster, Aliki and her husband Petros take their young son Panagiotis to a provincial seaside town, seeking refuge. Working temporary jobs, Aliki and Petros try to put their lives back together so they can return home to Athens. When Aliki begins to realize that the plan is not working – or worse, may not even exist – the distance between her and Petros begins to grow.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Michalis Konstantatos
- Script: Michalis Konstantatos
- Cinematography: Yannis Fotou
- Editing: Yorgos Mavropsaridis, Myrto Karra
- Sound: Yannis Antypas, Jan Schermer
- Music: Liesa Van der Aa
- Actors: Yota Argyropoulou, Dimitris Lalos, Katerina Didaskalou, Alexandros Karamouzis,Kostas Antalopoulos, Dimitris Kapetanakos, Antonis Myriagos, Vicky Papadopoulou, Kostas Laskos, Thanasis Nakos, Efthalia Papacosta, Dimitris Katalifos
- Production: Horsefly Productions
- Producer/Producers: Yorgos Tsourgiannis
- Co-production: A Private View, Fabian Massah, EZ Films, Greek National Television, Greek Film Centre, Eurimages, The Belgian Federal Government's Tax Shelter, The National Centre of Audiovisual Media and Communication - EKOME, Creative Europe Programme - MEDIA of the European Union
- Co-producer/Co-producers: Dries Phlypo, Jean-Claude Van Rijckeghem, Fabian Massah, Elie Meirovitz
- Sets: Danai Elefsinioti
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Greece, Belgium, Germany
- Production Year: 2020
- Duration: 107'
- Distribution in Greece: Feelgood Entertainment
- Contact: Pluto Film Daniella Colle email@example.com