In 1978, on his birthday, Stavros was planning to get engaged to Matula. Instead, he was forced to embark on his first big journey. Forty years later, on his birthday, Stavros wanders around the city all alone. He doesn’t like to talk on this day; He prefers to ponder on how things would have been, had he made different decisions.
- Direction: Stelios Moraitidis
- Script: Stelios Moraitidis
- Cinematography: Petros Goritsas
- Editing: Stelios Moraitidis
- Sound: Stelios Koupetoris
- Actors: Giannis Kokiasmenos, Nikos Ntallas
- Producers: Stelios Moraitidis
- Sets: Danai Elefsinioti
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Greece
- Production Year: 2020
- Duration: 12'
- Contact: Stelios Moraitidis email@example.com
- Awards/Distinctions: Special Mention – 43d Drama International Short Film Festival 2020
He was born in Athens, in 1990. He studied Film at the Paris 1 University of Sorbonne. In 2014, he directed his first short film, Thafma (Miracle), which participated in the competition section of the Balkans Beyond Borders festival. In 2016, he concluded the documentary Deconstructing Interruption that was screened at the18th Documentary Film Festival of Thessaloniki. He is currently based in Athens, working as a freelance cinematographer.
2015 Miracle (short)
2016 Deconstructing Interruption (doc)
2020 Dakar (short)