Two loners meet for the first time. Their dogs interact. Perhaps they do, too.
- Direction: Haris Raftogiannis
- Script: Haris Raftogiannis
- Cinematography: Giannis Kanakis
- Editing: Nikos Vavouris
- Sound: Kostas Koutelidakis, Giannis Skandamis, Kostas Crhysogelos
- Music: Sweet Sixteen
- Actors: Vaggelio Andreadaki, Kostis Koronaios
- Production: Blackbird Production
- Producers: Eleni Kossyfidou
- Co-production: FILM02, 2/35, DNA Lab, Greek Film Centre
- Co-producers: Luca Cabriolu, Olivier Chantriaux, Haris Raftogiannis
- Sets: Thodoris Daskalakis
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Greece, France
- Production Year: 2019
- Duration: 15'
- Contact: BLACKBIRD PRODUCTION (Eleni Kossyfidou) email@example.com
- Awards/Distinctions: Best Film Editing (Festival Alto Vincentino 2020), Special Mention for Male Part – 43d Drama International Short Film Festival 2020
Born in Athens, Greece. Studied Sociology at the University of Crete and History of Cinema (MA, University of Crete). His films and documentaries were selected for numerous film festivals.
2016 True Blue (short doc)
2019 Premier Amour (short)
2022 Last Sigh (short)