Chara’s family is everything to her, and yet she sometimes ponders a life without them. Unable to talk to anybody about her internal turmoil, she carries the burden of guilt and confusion by herself. When she befriends the shy and defiant daughter of her new boss, she is forced to confront her existential angst and face a painful past.
- Direction: Petros Charalambous
- Script: Janine Teering
- Cinematography: Yorgos Rahmatoulin
- Editing: Stylianos Constantinou, Kyros Papavassiliou
- Sound: Christos Kyriakoulis
- Music: Christos Kyriakoulis
- Actors: Angeliki Papoulia, Joy Rieger, Stella Fyrogeni, Antonis Kafetzopoulos, Andreas Tselepos
- Production: AMP Filmworks, Transfax Film Productions, Perfo Production
- Producers: Janine Teering, Marios Piperides
- Co-production: Ministry of Education and Culture of Cyprus, Israel Cinema Project - The Rabinovich Foundation for the Arts, The Israel Film Council, Creative Europe Media Desk, SEE Cinema Network
- Co-producers: Marek Rozenbaum, Michael Rozenbaum, Ales Pavlin, Andrej Stritof
- Costumes: Joanna Syrimis
- Sets: Lisa Tsouloupa
- Make Up: Evi Zafiropoulou
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Cyprus, Israel, Slovenia
- Production Year: 2021
- Duration: 88'
- Contact: AMP Filmworks, email@example.com
Cyprus-born Petros Charalambous studied Film Direction at California State University. His debut film, the coming-of-age drama Boy on the Bridge, had its world premiere at the 2016 Rome IFF and traveled to over 50 festivals worldwide. Patchwork is his second feature film.
2016 Boy on the Bridge