Michalis has barely 24 hours to redefine his life and make up for his close ones. That same night, he meets a girl. He only wishes that the morning never comes.
- Direction: Amerissa Basta
- Script: Amerissa Basta
- Cinematography: Giorgos Valsamis
- Editing: Panos Voutsaras
- Sound: Stefanos Efthymiou, Valia Tserou, Kostas Varybobiotis
- Actors: Nikolakis Zeginoglou, Marissa Triantafillidou, Yiannis Tsortekis, Stavros Tsoumanis, Konstantinos Siradakis, Natalia Swift
- Production: Soul Productions, 2Herons Productions, Authorwave, Topspot, Greek Film Centre
- Producers: Ioanna Soultani, Dimitris Nakos
- Costumes: Sofia Kotsikou, Katerina Chalioti, Tassos Dimas
- Sets: Kiriaki Tsitsa
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Greece, France
- Production Year: 2022
- Duration: 20'
- Contact: Soul Productions (email@example.com)
- Awards/Distinctions: Award of the Greek Federation of Film Clubs
Amerissa Basta lives in Athens and works in the communication and publications industries. She has studied Communication and Mass Media and holds an MA in Cultural Management (Panteion University, Athens). Currently, she is taking an MA in Creative Writing and Screenwriting (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki). She has directed seven short films. Her first feature film is in the pre-production stage.
2013 Jesus Stopped at Gyzi (short)
2014 Eviva (short)
2015 Christos and Dimitra (short)
2018 Umbrella (short)
2022 Not Tomorrow (short)