Arbi, 24, is raised in Athens. After the events on the night of the Serbia–Albania football match, Arbi will have to decide whether to attend the wedding of his relatives, whether to claim the girl he likes, and whether he is Albanian or Greek.
No physical screenings scheduled.
|Available at the Agora Market TIFF63.|
- Direction: Dimitris Gotsis
- Script: Kostas Gerampinis
- Cinematography: George Kokkalis
- Editing: Christos Giannakopoulos
- Sound: Vassilis Gerodimos, Stefanos Douvitsas
- Music: Kyriakos Moustakas
- Actors: Dimitris Kapouranis, Klea Diamanti, Giannis Eglezos, Giorgos Katsis, Nikos Ngjelia, Anastas Koztine, Genovefa Redi
- Producers: Nikitas Rafail
- Sets: Vassilis Kyriakidis
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Greece
- Duration: 18΄
- Contact: Nikitas Rafail (email@example.com)
- Awards/Distinctions: Best Sound (Vassilis Gerodimos), Award for Technical Excellence by the Greek Union of Film, Television and Audiovisual Technicians, Audience Award, Award of the Greek Film Critics Association (PEKK)
Dimitris Gotsis was born in Athens. His short film Spectrum won special mention at the Berlin Interfilm ISFF. In April 2019, he won the Best Short Documentary Award of the Hellenic Film Academy for the film The Fourth Wall. Sunken is his first feature documentary.
2014 Spectrum (short)
2015 Hidden Life (short)
2018 Fourth Wall (short)
2022 Pendulus (short)