A woman is weakened. A man tries to approach her. Both are surrounded by a deadly virus.
No physical screenings scheduled.
|Available at the Agora Market TIFF63.|
- Direction: Haris Raftogiannis
- Script: Haris Raftogiannis
- Cinematography: Giorgos Valsamis
- Editing: Nikos Vavouris
- Sound: Ktiria ti Nyhta
- Music: Ktiria ti Nyhta
- Actors: Vaggelio Andreadaki, Alexis Kalofolias, Giorgos-Ikaros Babasakis
- Producers: Haris Raftogiannis
- Co-producers: Luca Cabriolu, Andrea Di Blasio, Eleni Kossyfidou
- Sets: Thodoris Dascalakis
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Greece
- Duration: 15'
- Contact: Haris Raftogiannis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Awards/Distinctions: Best Editing (Nikos Vavouris)
Born in Athens, Greece. Studied Sociology at the University of Crete and History of Cinema (MA, University of Crete). His films and documentaries were selected for numerous film festivals.
2016 True Blue (short doc)
2019 Premier Amour (short)
2022 Last Sigh (short)