It’s raining. You are trapped in a hair salon. Are you going to cut your hair or not? Will a haircut cure your melancholy? Visit the website to get the whole TRIXES experience.
No physical screenings scheduled.
|Available at the Agora Market TIFF63.|
- Direction: Ioanna Digenaki
- Script: Ioanna Digenaki, Christina Malandraki, Stella Pittari
- Editing: Ioanna Digenaki
- Sound: Eleni Kavouki
- Music: Chrisanthy Papi Tsoukala
- Production: Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTh), Faculty of Fine Arts, School of Film
- Producers: Ioanna Digenaki
- Production Design: Ioanna Digenaki
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Greece
- Duration: 11΄
- Contact: Ioanna Digenaki (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Awards/Distinctions: Special Mention
Ioanna Digenaki (1994) is a filmmaker and performer. While her practice is in the making, she is using games, transmedia storytelling, and the web, trying to explore the notions of melancholy in everyday life. She studied Film at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
2018 Holy Days (short)
2021 XOREVER (short)
2022 Trixes (short)