The product of four years spent with five individuals at various stages in the process of dying. In preparation for this project, the filmmakers trained to be end-of-life doulas and documented hundreds of hours of interactions with their subjects. An immersive, participatory approach intended as an invitation for viewers to explore their body, their senses, and their awareness of their own mortality.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: John Bruce & Paweł Wojtasik
- Cinematography: John Bruce & Paweł Wojtasik
- Editing: Ian Hassett
- Sound: Leandros Ntounis
- Production: HAOS Film
- Producer/Producers: Athina Rachel Tsangari
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color/B&W
- Production Country: USA, Greece
- Production Year: 2017
- Duration: 90'
- Contact: Athina Rachel Tsangari, firstname.lastname@example.org