Have you ever wondered what the world would look like if we stopped eating animals? The activist director embarks on a journey around the world, visits the first fully vegetarian city, meets the most famous pig in the world, and interviews pioneer thinkers, scientists, and artists, who envision a different, balanced society world, free from the intoxication of ignorance and false prejudice.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Marc Pierschel
- Cinematography: Marc Pierschel, Jeff Wirth
- Editing: Marc Pierschel
- Actors: Mark Post, Gene Baur, Steven Wise
- Production: Blackrabbit Images
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Germany
- Production Year: 2017
- Duration: 95'
- World Sales: Mindjazz Pictures, email@example.com