Georg Friedrich Haas is arguably the most important living composer of symphonic music, but also a descendant of a Nazi family. His wife, whom he met through the dating site “OkCupid,” is an African-American kink educator. Their deep relationship is based on an open, yet controversial role-playing game between a white male master and a black female slave. This ground-breaking film documents their lives between perversion, art, love, and radical self-determination.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Beatrice Behn & René Gebhardt
- Cinematography: Beatrice Behn, René Gebhardt, Antje Wilms, Henriette Rodenwald
- Editing: Beatrice Behn, René Gebhardt
- Sound: Linus Nickl – Studio am Fluss, Antje Wilms
- Music: Georg Friedrich Haas
- Production: Beatrice Behn
- Producer/Producers: Beatrice Behn, René Gebhardt
- Art Direction: René Gebhardt
- Camera: Henriette Rodenwald, Antje Wilms
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Germany, USA
- Production Year: 2017
- Duration: 96'
- World Sales: Beatrice Behn, firstname.lastname@example.org