Guillaume is 16 years old, he studies in a boarding school, longs for attention and easily gets noticeable – but his arrogance disappears when he starts realizing his feelings for his best friend. Charlotte, his two-year-older stepsister, experiences her first heartbreak when her boyfriend asks her to have an open relationship. A fine, polyphonic composition on the anguish and pleasure of first love, on unrecruited love as a freedom catalyst, and adolescence as the most intensive crash course on real emotions.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Philippe Lesage
- Script: Philippe Lesage
- Cinematography: Nicolas Canniccioni
- Editing: Mathieu Bouchard-Malo
- Sound: Sylvain Brassard, Philippe Lavigne
- Actors: Noée Abita, Théodore Pellerin, Édouard Tremblay-Grenier, Pier-Luc Funk, Emilie Bierre, Maxime Dumontier, Paul Ahmarani, Jules Roy Sicotte, Antoine Marchand Gagnon, Jean-Simon Leduc, Marc Beaupré, Mylène Mackay
- Production: Productions l'Unite Centrale
- Producer/Producers: Galile Marion-Gauvin
- Art Direction: Marjorie Rhéaume
- Costumes: Caroline Bodson
- Camera: Ina Lopez, Marianne Ploska
- Make Up: Dominique Hasbani
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Canada
- Production Year: 2018
- Duration: 130'
- World Sales: Be For Films, email@example.com
“The tribute entitled "Life Lessons" is implemented by the Operational Program “Human Resources Development, Education and Lifelong Learning” and its co-financed by the European Union (European Social Fund) and Greek National Funds.”
A zero value ticket is required for your admition to the screening.