Our lens follows the efforts of the Thessaloniki Citizens’ Movement in their struggle to overturn the government’s decision mandating the breaking up and removal of the antiquities discovered during construction work on the Venizelos Metro station in Thessaloniki city center. The course of our journey covers 15 months, from the founding of the Movement to Christmas 2020. Apart from amateur videos throughout that period, filming was conducted during the second Covid-19 lockdown, necessitating different solutions such as online interviews and recordings of the Movement’s online meetings.
- Direction: Christina Siganidou
- Script: Christina Siganidou
- Cinematography: Guy Brochard
- Editing: Evgenia Tiktapanidou
- Sound: Guy Brochard
- Producers: Christina Siganidou
- Narration: Christina Siganidou
- Format: Digital File
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Greece
- Production Year: 2021
- Duration: 70΄
- Contact: ERT3 - 9.58FM, Christina Siganidou
2021 Should They Stay or Should They Go?