Tribute to Laila Pakalnina
An extensive tribute to the unique oeuvre of the greatest Latvian auteur alive.
Laila Pakalnina graduated from the Moscow Film Institute (VGIK), Department of Film Direction, in 1991. A director and scriptwriter of 32 documentaries, five shorts, and six fiction features, altogether she has 43 films, two children, one husband, two dogs, and two bicycles; and many ideas for new films. Her films have been screened in official programs at Cannes, Venice, Berlinale, Locarno, Karlovy Vary, Rome, Tallinn, and other international festivals, where they have won numerous awards.
Total: Found results.
- Feature Length International Competition
- “Newcomers” International Competition
- >>Film Forward
- Top Docs
- Open Horizons
- Special Screenings
- Tribute to Nikolaus Geyrhalter
- Spotlight to Adrian Paci
- The Art of Reality: Beyond Observation
- Adio Kerida: From Thessaloniki to Auschwitz - 80 years
- Greek Documentaries
- Immersive – All Around Cinema