Max, a young artist, can’t climax. She exhibits a sculpture and her friends make fun of her. Trying to liberate her sexuality, she will lose herself in her fantasies, where a black horse is hiding.
- Direction: Spyros Skandalos
- Script: Spyros Skandalos, Thomas Tsiftelis
- Cinematography: Thomas Tsiftelis
- Editing: Stamos Dimitropoulos
- Sound: Aris Athanasopoulos
- Music: Alexandros Papaefthymiou
- Actors: Ioanna Kolliopoulou, Alexandros Vardaksoglou, Kostas Nikouli, Alexandra Hasani
- Production: Squared Square
- Producers: Antigoni Rota, Alexis Anastasiadis
- Co-production: Greek Film Center
- Sets: Myrto Labrou
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Greece
- Production Year: 2021
- Duration: 15'
- Contact: Squared Square (Antigoni Rota, email@example.com)
Spyros Skandalos is a director and screenwriter who studied Audiovisual and Visual Arts Pedagogy at the Ionian University. His first short film was awarded by the Onassis Cultural Foundation and the GSC. He is currently developing the documentary Marcia supported by the I. Costopoulos Foundation, while he is also writing a script for his new fiction project.
2014 Ilena (short)
2017 I Think about the Girls Who Fell in Love (short)
2020 Leva (short)
2021 Horsepower (short)