In a not-so-distant future, where technological advancement has surpassed the need for ethical behavior, two scientists decide to experiment with Artificial Intelligence. What happens inside a “mind” that becomes both self-aware and self-conscious, reflecting on the meaning of life purely on the basis of the data she aggregates from the Web? No significant human contact, no deep emotional connection; only a forcibly detached analysis of “the meaning of life,” based on human history and online interaction.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Valentina Paggiarin
- Actors: Sara Lazzaro
- Production: Hive Division
- Producer/Producers: Valentina Paggiarin
- Format: VR
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Italy
- Production Year: 2017
- Duration: 12΄
- World Sales: Wide, email@example.com