A young man from the province of France arrives in Paris to study Filmmaking, and he naturally gets training in all different challenges of art, friendship, love and political idealism. An autofictional – and by no means autobiographical – film made by an experienced director (and Filmmaking teacher) with the urge of a first-timer and reflective nostalgia, as an homage to the Mecca of cinematic mythology in Europe.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Jean Paul Civeyrac
- Script: Jean Paul Civeyrac
- Cinematography: Pierre-Hubert Martin
- Editing: Louise Narboni
- Sound: François Méreu
- Actors: Andranic Manet, Gonzague Van Bervesselès, Corentin Fila, Diane Rouxel, Jenna Thiam, Sophie Verbeeck, Valentine Catzeflis, Charlotte Van Bervesselès, Nicolas Bouchaud, Laurent Delbecque, Jeanne Ruff
- Production: Moby Dick Films
- Producer/Producers: Frédéric Niedermayer, Michèle Pétin, Laurent Pétin
- Co-production: ARP Sélection
- Art Direction: Brigitte Brassart
- Costumes: Claire Dubien
- Format: DCP
- Color: B&W
- Production Country: France
- Production Year: 2018
- Duration: 136΄
- World Sales: Les Films Du Losange, email@example.com
“The tribute entitled "Life Lessons" is implemented by the Operational Program “Human Resources Development, Education and Lifelong Learning” and its co-financed by the European Union (European Social Fund) and Greek National Funds.”
A zero value ticket is required for your admition to the screening.