A cross-media project that consists of a short film and an interactive VR experience, where you step in the shoes of an investigator researching the disappearance of Kaspar: Forty years ago, Kaspar was a little boy who had to deal with the loss of his mother. One day, his imaginary friend, Pixi, offered him a way to see his mother again… Will you be able to gather the clues and solve the mystery? A compelling combination of storytelling, cinematic realism, authenticity, and gameplay, which invites you to enter the mysterious and oppressive world of 1970s East Germany and explore a dark fairytale.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Max Sacker
- Script: Ioulia Isserlis, Max Sacker
- Sound: Takuro Sakamoto, Wisa Boribun
- Music: Takuro Sakamoto
- Actors: David Bredin, Nick Holaschke, Garry Lane, Ioulia Isserlis
- Production: AnotherWorld VR
- Producer/Producers: Ioulia Isserlis
- Art Direction: Tom Kis
- Format: VR
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Germany
- Production Year: 2018
- Duration: 20΄
- World Sales: Diversion Cinema, firstname.lastname@example.org