Two unemployed men are hired to keep watch on a home in Athens, where a room is added illegally. Many people walk by through the front street. Some of them, pretending to be passers-by, are probably building inspectors or even labor inspectors, in an attempt to catch lawbreakers in the act. This street is a thoroughfare. Passers-by carry their own dreams, their own wounds, but they all share the same unquenchable need for intimacy, promised in any human contact. In the course of one day and one night, these two unemployed men become witnesses and actors in the drama and the lives of their fellow human beings.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Stavros Tsiolis
- Script: Stavros Tsiolis
- Cinematography: Olympia Mitilinaiou
- Editing: Yorgos Mavropsaridis
- Sound: Panos Papadimitriou
- Actors: Konstantinos Tzoumas, Errikos Litsis, Eleni Ouzounidou, Konstantia Takalou, Elli Trigkou, Roza Prodromou, Takis Chrysikakos, Aenias Tsamatis, Michalis Sarantis
- Production: Faliro House Productions S.A.
- Producer/Producers: Christos V. Konstantakopoulos, Rania Psimenou, Costas Kefalas
- Co-production: KODAK
- Production Execution: Χρήστος Β. Κωνσταντακόπουλος
- Make Up: Ioanna Simeodinou
- Format: 35mm
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Greece
- Production Year: 2017
- Duration: 85΄