Alain, a French technocrat, is assigned to study the feasibility of reopening the airport of Nagorno-Karabakh, a disputed area between Armenia and Azerbaijan. In this surreal, fragmented world of an airport without planes and a state deprived of international legitimacy, any official set of regulations is too inept to tackle this absurd reality. A story of utter disorientation and lurking chaos that has become alarmingly timely over the last months, featuring the immense void in between two unbridgeable worlds.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Nora Martirosyan
- Script: Nora Martirosyan, Emmanuelle Pagano, Olivier Torres, Guillaume André
- Cinematography: Simon Roca
- Editing: Nora Martirosyan, Yorgos Lamprinos
- Sound: Anne Dupouy
- Music: Pierre-Yves Cruaud
- Actors: Grégoire Colin, Hayk Bakhryan
- Production: SISTER Productions, Aneva Production, Kwassa Films
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: France, Armenia, Belgium
- Production Year: 2020
- Duration: 100΄
- Contact: Clement Chautant: firstname.lastname@example.org