A substitute teacher is sent to a town he has never set foot on, to take on a class of sixth graders. When he is told to undertake the task of reintegrating a student recovering from a serious illness into the class, he is on for an unpleasant surprise: none of the kid’s classmates want him back. A touching tale of guidance and tolerance that reminds us that true change always comes from within.
- Direction: David Ilundain
- Script: Coral Cruz, Valentina Viso
- Cinematography: Bet Rourich
- Editing: Elena Ruiz, Ana Charte
- Sound: Jordi Rossinyol
- Music: Zeltia Montes
- Actors: David Verdaguer, Patricia López Arnaiz, Ana Labordeta, Clara Segura, Betsy Túrnez
- Production: Inicia Films, Fasten Films, A Contracorriente Films, Bolo Audiovisual, Uno para todos AIE, Amalur AIE with the participation of TVE, TVC, Movistar+, Rakuten Cinema, Aragón TV and the support of ICAA, ICEC, Gobierno de Navarra and MEDIA Creative Europe
- Producers: Valérie Delpierre, Adrià Monés
- Sets: Xènia Besora
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Spain
- Production Year: 2020
- Duration: 94'
- Contact: Film Factory Entertainment
Born in Pamplona in 1975, David Ilundain has a degree both in Audiovisual Communication by the University of Navarra and in Cinematography by the EICTV of San Antonio de los Baños (Havana, Cuba). He has worked in different management teams in advertising, TV movies, feature films, short films, music videos, etc, covering a variety of fields, from the commercial all the way to art and academic essay. His career shows his resistance to be pigeonholed, as well as his firm belief that stories should be considered in terms of form.
2020 One for All
2020 One for All