Lyz, aged 15, makes it to the skiing team of a prestigious high-school, coached by a Machiavellian trainer. While pursuing victories, Lyz is drained of her innocence, lured by false dreams of glory. When the forbidden line is crossed, she finds herself entangled between her adolescent desire to be loved and the dawning that she fell victim to a deranged mind. A somber immersion into the breeding ground of young champions that explores the mechanisms of manipulation and toxic competition.
- Direction: Charlène Favier
- Script: Charlène Favier, Marie Talon
- Cinematography: Yann Maritaud
- Editing: Maxime Pozzi Garcia
- Sound: Gauthier Isern, Louis Molinas, Thomas Besson
- Music: Low Entertainment
- Actors: Noée Abita, Jérémie Renier, Marie Denarnaud, Muriel Combeau, Maïra Schmitt, Axel Auriant
- Production: Mille et une productions
- Producer/Producers: Edouard Mauriat, Anne-Cécile Berthomeau
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: France, Belgium
- Production Year: 2020
- Duration: 90'
- Contact: THE PARTY FILM SALES Theo Lionel firstname.lastname@example.org
- Awards/Distinctions: Prix d'Ornano-Valenti – Deauville FF 2020
Charlène Favier may be French, but she’s a true citizen of the world, as she has lived in Australia, New Zealand and the USA. She studied Acting in London, Directing in New York and Screenplay at the renowned Film School La Fémis, in Paris. She is the founder of the Charlie Bus production company and has many short films and documentaries under her belt. Her debut feature, Slalom, was screened at the Cannes Film Festival.
2010 Lili j'étais (short)
2015 Omessa (short)