Identically dressed girls in army uniforms working hard. A matriarchal family. An oligarchic society. What would it look like if humans were to be replaced by bees?
- Direction: Manolis Mavris
- Script: Manolis Mavris
- Cinematography: Manu Tilinski
- Editing: Thodoris Armaos
- Sound: Alexis Koukias
- Music: Larry Gus
- Actors: Elsa Lekakou, Kora Karvouni, Chara Mata Giannatou
- Production: Avion Films, Stathi Twins
- Producers: Annabelle Aronis, George Tsokopoulos, Mando Stathi, Myrto Stathi, Valérie Bournonville, Joseph Rouschop
- Co-production: Greek Film Center, ΕΚΟΜΕ
- Costumes: Eva Goulakou
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Greece
- Production Year: 2021
- Duration: 26'
- Contact: Radiator Sales, firstname.lastname@example.org
He was born in Athens in 1987. He studied Graphic Design and Animation in Athens and Visual Communication in London (MA). His short films have been screened at major film festivals worldwide such as the Cannes Film Festival, the BFI in London, the Sarajevo Film Festival and the PÖFF (Tallinn Black Nights).
2014 Blue Train (short)
2017 Maneki Neko (short)
2018 Skin (short)
2021 Brutalia, Days of Labour (short)