They say we are two people. We are the person we are with the memories we keep. And we are the person we are with the memories we have forgotten... A psychological arthouse thriller about the journey of a man through his repressed memories in search of inner peace.
- Direction: Constantine Venetopoulos
- Script: Constantine Venetopoulos
- Cinematography: Eric Giovon
- Editing: Brian Gonzalez
- Sound: Jon Eckhaus
- Actors: Sonja Morgan, Alex Marx, Michael Matucci, Nathalie Simille
- Production: Ithaka Films
- Producers: Frida Torresblanco
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: United States
- Production Year: 2021
- Duration: 84'
- Contact: Constantine Venetopoulos, email@example.com
Born in Athens Greece in 1980, Constantine Venetopoulos graduated from London’s CASS Business School with a Master’s Degree in Branding. In addition to publishing two novels, his films have premiered at Tribeca Film Festival, among others.
2016 A Stone Appears (short)
2020 Draw with Me (short doc)
2021 Man in the Attic