Nora dies under Nikos’s nose – right in the middle of his living room. Nikos meets Faye and then loses her inside a park. Friends, relatives, acquaintances and strangers try to help him – each in their own peculiar way – reconcile with Nora’s corpse, as well as to retrace Faye. But what Nikos really needs is a good night’s sleep.
62nd TIFF: World Premiere
- Direction: Takis Papanastasiou
- Script: Takis Papanastasiou
- Cinematography: Stratos Sakellariou
- Editing: Jenny Kazan
- Sound: Christos Igor, Sotiriou Brito
- Music: Kimon Vlachakis
- Actors: Panos Papadopoulos, Natasa Exintaveloni, Elena Topalidou, Argyris Xafis, Konstantinos Plemmenos, Theano Metaxa, Maria Moschouri, Klearchos Papageorgiou, Nikoleta Charatzoglou, Dimitris Vassos, Panos Giannakakis, Stelios Iakovidis, Apostolis Kolokythas
- Producers: Takis Papanastasiou
- Co-production: AUX
- Costumes: Eleni Vardava
- Sets: Eleni Vardava
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Greece
- Production Year: 2021
- Duration: 62'
- Contact: Takis Papanastasiou (email@example.com)
Takis Papanastasiou was born in Greece in 1986. He has worked as a director, screenwriter, and writer/editor. He lives in Athens, Greece.
2015 Such a Shame (short)
2019 We No Longer Hear the Songs
2021 She New It All