Mr Toomey obsessively tears paper to control his childhood monsters, but when he wakes mid-flight to Boston to find most of the other passengers disappeared, he must confront the paper nightmare which threaten to rip everything apart. Footage from the Langoliers (1995) is edited, printed and animated into a paper nightmare.
- Direction: Aristotelis Maragkos
- Script: Aristotelis Maragkos
- Editing: Aristotelis Maragkos
- Sound: George Ramantanis
- Music: Randall Taylor (Amulets)
- Producers: Aristotelis Maragkos
- Format: DCP
- Color: B/W
- Production Country: Greece, UK
- Production Year: 2021
- Duration: 62'
- Contact: Square Eyes (Wouter Jansen, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Aristotelis Maragkos is a writer/director whose work focuses on obsessive stories and dealing with the past. His film experiment with different forms and materials and have screened in festivals around the world including Telluride, Locarno, and Annecy.
2011 If you Have No Place to Cry (short)
2012 Beatitudes (short)
2014 A Portrait (animated short doc)
2017 Cruiser (short)
2021 The Timekeepers of Eternity