Two siblings, one spell, wounded landscapes, and an inevitable departure. A short chronicle of a disappearing act in the times of the new Depression.
- Direction: Artemis Anastasiadou
- Script: Artemis Anastasiadou
- Cinematography: Serafin Spitzer
- Editing: Spiros Kokkas
- Sound: Vasilis Athanasopoulos
- Music: Christos Barbas
- Actors: Margianna Karvouniari, Vassilis Koutsogiannis
- Production: Hellenic Public Broadcaster (ERT), Greek Film Center,Massive Productions
- Producers: Vangelis Fampas
- Costumes: Konstantina Mardiki
- Sets: Maria-Eva Mavridou
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Greece
- Production Year: 2021
- Duration: 23'
- Contact: Massive Productions, firstname.lastname@example.org
She is a director and screenwriter from Thessaloniki. She studied theater at the department of Fine Arts at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and Film Directing at the University of Austin, Texas. Her latest film I am Mackenzie won the Texas Best Short Film Award at SXSW 2019, and the Tonia Marketaki Award at the Drama International Short Film Festival.
2017 Calling (short)
2019 I am Mackenzie (short)
2021 To Vancouver (short)